Last updated 10-17-2021
What I'm doing now
I'm currently working remotely as front-end software engineer on the Investment Management team at MyVest.
My 3 major goals fall into 3 buckets:
- Programming. Go deep on front-end and wide on other aspects of engineering (computer architecture, networking, math, machine learning)
- Finance. Save 100 - 200k to pay off a family mortgage and for a downpayment on house. I'm also learning about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Physical fitness. 5 pullups. 20 pistols. 50 pushups.
Outside of these goals I want to spend more time figuring out the answer to these 3 questions:
- Where do I want to be?
- Who do I want to be surrounded by?
- What do I want to be doing with my time?